Create an abstract page
- To create an abstract page with this form, just type "Surname_2012_Abstract Eventname" (e.g. Mueller_2012_Abstract IOC72) into the box below (Mueller is the presenting author, and does not have to be the first author in the reference; see example below).
- * Do not use umlauts or accented letters. These should be written as: ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, é=e; â=a; æ=ae, å=aa, ø=oe.
- Example: Mueller_2012_Abstract IOC72
- Presenting author: Mueller
- Year of event related to the abstract: 2012_Abstract
- Event = IOC72
- * Ctrl+Click to open help page in separate window: O2k-Publications and abstracts help