Schroecken AT, 2020 Sep 28- Oct 03 Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR), IOC.
Abstract: Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry. Schroecken, Austria; 2020 September.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
This event is in the planning phase
- This introductory training course on the Oroboros O2k-FluoRespirometer further provides an introduction to DatLab 7 and applications of the TIP2k. Hands-on experiments illustrate the principle and show the unique advantages and limitations of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, mitochondrial respiration and hydrogen peroxide production. The new Oroboros SUITbrowser will be presented. Many optimized SUIT protocols are available as DL-Protocols.The SUITbrowser helps you to find the best SUIT protocol for your specific research questions. Furthermore, this workshop covers interpretation as well as calibration and instrumental service.
- Information on travel and venue: IOC Schroecken.
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoFit, Next, 2020, MitoGlobal